Monday, March 28, 2011

New Blog!!!!!!!!!

I decided it was time to create a new blog! I obviously didn't keep up with the last one but hey what can I say? Between being a college student (and I'm actually not majoring in photography), teaching a class at church,  working, and learning how to manage my photography business I keep pretty busy. But hey hopefully I can keep up with it this time. So to celebrate the new blog I'm going to do a review of some photo shoots from last year...................

My First Family Photo Shoot 
After I received my Canon Rebel :)
The Meltons

My First Engagement Shoot
Jessica & Jonathan

First Newborn Hospital photo shoot
Lil' Fisher

My First Wedding
Mario & Jessica Mayorga

Jessica & Jonathan Coppinger's Wedding


Jodie's Family

Miss. Chloe & Miss. Claire


Mr. Payton

Melton/ Richardson Family photo shoot



And many many many more...... but why post all of them when I can post more later :) And don't worry there will be a post for each of these pictures and not to mention post for the photo shoots from this year! So stay tuned!

Many Blessings!
Jessica 




No comments:

Post a Comment